Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dayton recap

 
I got back from Dayton Sunday night and we had a great trip. I went with Ron, WQ1Z and Al, W1WDX and we all had a good time. It was my first trip to Dayton and it won't be my last. There was so much to see that I certainly could have gone all 3 days and still could have seen more. I spoke to Martin F. Jue, the president of MFJ Enterprises. He's a nice, soft-spoken gentleman that was really a pleasure to talk to and he even gave me an eyeball QSL card. He spoke with me about the new pass-thru devices for getting cables into the home. There were lots of deals to be found, but I really didn't buy all that much. If you are a Ham and have never been, you really owe it to yourself to see what it is like. Now I'm looking forward to Boxboro this summer, as it will be like Dayton but just on a smaller scale.
Posted by Picasa